How and When to Register for Kindergarten 2022-2023
If you have a child who will turn five years of age on or before January 1, 2023, please complete the online registration below.
Prior to registering your child(ren) for the 2022/2023 school year please check our School Locator for the school in your home district. Then fill out form below.
- Registering for the 2022-2023 school year? Please fill out this form.
- Registering for the 2023-2024 school year? Please fill out this form.
You may save your information and return to the form if needed. Once the form has been submitted online please bring copies of all required residency documentation (see below) to the school that serves your address.
What documents will I need to provide to register my child?
- Your child's original birth certificate or passport and a copy
- Evidence of legal residence -- 4 proofs required
- Signed rental lease or proof of ownership--contract to purchase, warranty deed, mortgage deed.
- Two different current utility bills that shows family at the address of residence (no cell phone bill)
- Photo ID - Current drivers license at the address of residence, or Passport
- All families are required to sign the New Enrollee Verification of Residence form
When will the orientation process begin?
Webinar replay is available here.
When is my child eligible to attend kindergarten?
To be eligible to enter kindergarten in September 2022, children must turn five years old on or before January 1, 2023.
Will my child be able to visit his/her school?
Children will have the chance to visit their Kindergarten classrooms in August.