Events and Fundraising
The CES PTA is a non-profit organization dedicated to our children and enriching their school environment.
This year we are piloting a new fall fundraiser, the CES PTA Fall Appeal, that asks you make a financial contribution to the CES PTA in place of two other product fundraisers.
Contribution: ( )$50 ( )$150 ( )$250 ( )$500 ( ) Any Amount Appreciated!
As a thank you, all contributions will receive a CES CAR MAGNET. Contributions of $250 or more will receive an embroidered CES BEACH TOTE BAG.
WHY SHOULD WE SUPPORT THE COLEYTOWN PTA?
- Because it makes our kids happy and adds to their Coleytown experience! What would life for our kids be like without the Spooktacular or Field Day?
- Because it provides parents easy access to school information and creates a strong voice advocating for our children within the Westport town government.
- Because it supports the “T” in PTA. We want to thank our teachers and staff for all the HARD work they put in every day.
WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW?
- We are a 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax-deductible.
- Our PTA qualifies for corporate matching programs.
- The PTA is 100% a volunteer organization. 100% of the money raised will enrich the school and your child’s school experience.
- Funding for school enrichment programs and community building events are the biggest budgeted expenditures our PTA makes during a school year. This includes Visiting Authors, Cultural Arts Performances, Art Smart, Teacher Grants, School Beautification, and Showcase, to name a few.